The land that time forgot INDEED!!!

. Monday, December 1, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So I haven't been on here in a minute. I was actually reading on some other blogs, and then remembered that I had one of my own.

7th quarter now, three weeks left of that ... then I'm on my own.

I've got a few things lined up that I'm excited about. A shoot tomorrow that should be interesting.
A graffiti artist named Lerch. We're gonna have some fun mixing strobe, tungsten, and dusk light with a long exposure.
Then I have some products to shoot .. yay products.

I have some wicked ideas for some shoots ... I just need to get all my thoughts organized and figure out which ones I can actually do.

OH, and I love the darkroom.

0 comments: