i'm a producer

. Tuesday, July 22, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Being a photographer is essentially being a producer. You have to produce. Find models, get equipment, props, locations, assistants, and all sorts of other things. It can be pretty intense. So far, I've had it pretty easy as far as production goes ... no elaborate sets, no models (that weren't my friends), never really had a need for an assistant, and never had a Harley Davidson as a prop ... a prop that must somehow make it to my location when the owner of it will be out of town, a location that I am yet to find, for the model that I have to yet to find to interact with said prop, all while using the equipment that I have yet to procure. And I have to do it all by Sunday. Wow. It's only week four, but I'm totally feeling some week ten pressure on this shoot!

But oh man, just wait until I finish my super secret summer project ... It's going to be amazing.

0 comments: