Oh summer, '08

. Saturday, July 12, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

Did you catch that pun? I'm clever like that.

So this summer is shaping up to be kind of awesome.
School: I have some really cool classes this quarter. The one I'm most excited about is fashion and beauty photography. Our teacher, Greg DuPree, is kind of a great photographer ... not to mention that this is the kind of shooting that I want to be doing after school. He's also requiring us to use Hasselblads with digital backs! Can you say "effing awesome"?
Second most awesome class is Individual Projects, which is exactly how it sounds ... you get to shoot whatever you want. So I have to figure out what I want to shoot there.
Runners up in classes are a Weddings class, basically a lot of business talk bout how to make money and not get screwed. Last, and certainly least ... product illustration. I'm a people shooter. Products are fir someone else, but oh well, I'll learn it.

Oh yeah! I also have to have a hair stylist and makeup artist for my shoots in the fashion class, so I'll be teaming up with good ol' Sommerville for that. Good times.

I'm working on a special summer long project ... look for it at towards the end of summer, I'll keep you posted it's progress.
Here's a sneak ...

0 comments: