it's not me ...

. Sunday, July 20, 2008
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

So all I have to ask is this: who's awesome?

You would think that I answer I was going for is "Jimmy is awesome". But it's not.

Jessica is awesome! We did this shoot today ... partly for fun, partly to get an idea for something I want to shoot for school. Either way, it turned out really nice ... even though the particular Hasselblad I was using today was nearly impossible to focus. Get is sharp in the viewfinder, the image is soft. So we had to guess how far away she was, se the focus that way, then tweak it to find the actual focus point. Talk about a pain, so the majority of the images went from out of focus, to close to in focus, to a little closer, a little farther, then dead on sharp. But we did end up with a few good ones. scratch that ... a few great ones!

But I still can't get over these Phase One digital backs, every single time I see an image from that camera and digital back, I actually say "wow" ... out loud ... even when I'm alone. The quality of the images that these cameras produce is unreal. Can you say Christmas?

0 comments: